April 9, 2013.
Anyong everyone! Unfortunately since response for this years KPop concert at the bowl has been small, we are changing it to a NO HOST EVENT.
If you have purchased your own ticket and would like to participate in the picnic, please reply by Saturday, April 13th so we can get a count and decide if it will be worth organizing or not.
If you are interested in other concerts and/or events, please send in your ideas!
Thanks so much and make it a great day!
Announcing Kpop Outing to 2013 Korean Music Festival to Hollywood Bowl,
This year as usual Theresa will be our mighty ticketmaster and organizer and Sharon will be our brilliant Picnic Organizer!
Organizing tickets and events for this event is always a bit of work. Please read this announcement thoroughly and follow the instruction. Thank you!
Here's a message from your one and only Theresa:
Dear fellow K pop fans!
Yes, it's that time AGAIN! Another year has flown by and we are preparing for our annual gathering at the Korean Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Following will be details that I need you to read carefully so as not to create any confusion.
In the past we have only purchased the lowest end priced tickets so that everyone, regardless of your financial situation will be able to participate. That will not change, but due to demand, we are adding a few other price tickets for you to choose from.
1) If you decide to purchase tickets, you will need to pay via Paypal to Zeanie Yoon prior to the deadlines indicated.
2) We will have two deadlines for ticket purchases. If you purchase a ticket and cannot make it, there will be no refunds, but, you are welcomed to advertise it on the site.
3) Upon purchasing your tickets, please email me at: [masked] with your contact phone number and email, and the following information:
a) if you paid for a ticket at a price that is no longer available at the time group tickets are purchased, are you willing to pay for the next level priced ticket?
b) if you paid for a ticket at a price that no one else has bought, and you would prefer not to sit alone, would you want to pay more or less than what you paid and sit with a group. If you decide to go with the lower priced ticket, we will refund you the difference.
4) We will be purchasing tickets for the following prices:
$25, $35, $50, $120, & $200. For the $200 tickets, if there is a group of 4 - 6, the price will be reduced to $175. In order to get a group discount, we will need at least 15 people for each order placed. Tickets will have to be paid at that time as well. There will also be a service fee added - information to be provided later. Exception: If you have a group that would like to purchase tickets at a different level price, please let me know.
5) Deadlines to pay for your tickets are as follows: Wednesday, March 20th & Saturday, April 6th.
6) Our fearless Sharon Allerson will be organizing the picnic again. Unless someone is willing to go early around 2:30 to hold around 4 tables for the group, we will most likely start around 3 or 3:30 pm. Details to follow.