What sparked your interest in Korean language and culture?
Being Korean-American. Its vibrant history
What level of Korean language do you speak? Are you currently learning and/or practicing? If you are a native speaker, please e-mail the Organizer to volunteer to help others learn. Thank you!
What would you like to gain from this group? We organize events around your interests and suggestions.
Im a picky eater
Have you ever visited Korea and how did you like it?
Yes. Enjoyed it very much
Please set up your email preference to recieve notice from us. If you don't know how, send the organizer(s) an email. Do NOT leave your email address here. Your membership application will not be approved. Thank you.
No answer yet
Hello Korean culture club! Im a KoreAngeleno who wants to keep learning about Korean culture
We ask only three simple things from you to join the group:
(1) Upload a photo that clearly shows your face. Removing or replacing a photo with obscured one later on may lose your membership privilege. If you have any reason that you can't upload your picture, please send your reason to the Organizer, Zeanie Yoon
(2) Profile question must be answered with care. Please show us that you're joining this group because you want to join us.
(3) Your name must be "regular" name others can associate you with. Real name is preferred. No email address, no numbers; just genuine name. Also, please note that not everyone in this group reads Korean language. Your name should be accessible in English.
(4) You must receive email from the group. You will receive email notifications 0-1 a week from the organizer. You also receive event reminders for every event we organize. If you do not want to be informed about our events or contacted by our staff, then we assume that you are not interested in being a part of this group. This group is all about meeting up and staying connected.
(5) Remain active. We all lead busy life, and we do not expect you to attend events every week. But if we do not see you for a significant period of time, you will lose your membership privilege and will be removed from the group.
Lastly, please understand that the joining this group is not a right but a privilege.
If you are a native Korean speaker, there is one more requirement:
도와주시는 한국분들만을 위한 영어 및 미국 문화 시간, 친목 등도 항상 있습니다. 이 모임은 한국의 언어와 문화에 관심이 있는 분들을 위한 것이 취지이기 때문에 한국분들만을 위한 모임은 회원들에게 이메일로만 공지되는 경우가 대부분입니다. 따라서 가입 신청을 먼저 해 주시고 감사하겠습니다.
한국인 원어민은 강사 및 도우미로 자원봉사 해 주시는 분만 가입하실 수 있습니다. 경험이 없어도 경험의 기회를 드리고, 경험 교수가 간단한 연수도 해 드리니 가입하신 후 가벼운 마음으로 와 주시기만 하면 됩니다.
단, 가입 후 참석이 저조하신 분들은 사전 통고 없이 회원가격을 상실하게 됩니다.
번거러우시겠지만 프로파일 중 부탁 내용을 방장에게 이메일해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
Please join us! Let's have fun with Korean language and culture!