align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Korean Language & Culture Exchange - Los Angeles Message Board Announcements › Thanks for coming! Your feedback please?

Thanks for coming! Your feedback please?

Zean E Y.
ZeanieYoon.com
Group Organizer
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Hi everyone!

Thanks for coming to the meetup yesterday. I hope you enjoyed the workshop and Q&A as much as I did.

I know the workshops were slow for some, fast for others, and just about right for the rest. Beginners did very well keeping up with intermediate - kudos to you! We had wide range of intermediate attendees in terms of proficiency level, and you were so patient with each other. Thank you!

As we have more attendees, we will be able to provide more levels appropriate for specific proficiency. So please spread the word and let others know about our group.

Don't forget to practice what you learned; and if you forgot what yo learned, no worries; we will have more classes and workshops.

Please let me know what you liked (so that we can keep it) and what you didn't like (so that we can make it better for you.). This is very important to both you and me, so I appreciate it.

And don't forget to rate the meetup - so that when others see that this was a 5-star meet-up, they will be encouraged to come next time. When you rate, please rate based on the content of the meetup (for this meetup, it's the workshop and Q&A). Please do not rate about the venue or food that you had, parking situation or people you liked or didn't like. Ha ha! We had no control over that. ;)

Sehae Bok Mani Baduseyo!
Zean E Y.
ZeanieYoon.com
Group Organizer
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Post #: 304
Oh my! I forgot to mention: we had a giveaway at the meeting! Sean Lee, a member of KLCX runs an online store, Koritem.com donated a beautifully designed T-shirt, not one of those cheesy "I want a Korean BF/GF" print shirts, but a kind that Koreans would wear proudly.

In fact, we seem to have a lot of people who liked the shirt. So we may be doing a GongGu to get his shirts.

Thanks, Sean, for your donation!
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes, if I do recall, some very worthy and special people won those shirts... Awesome people, actually. And a particularly handsome Non - Korean.
Zean E Y.
ZeanieYoon.com
Group Organizer
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Post #: 305
Yes, if I do recall, some very worthy and special people won those shirts... Awesome people, actually. And a particularly handsome Non - Korean.

Ahahaha! If this were Facebook, I would have clicked Like button. :D