addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Korean Language & Culture Exchange - Los Angeles Message Board Announcements › Meetup details released: Free & Full Day Beginners Intensive

Meetup details released: Free & Full Day Beginners Intensive

Zean E Y.
ZeanieYoon.com
Group Organizer
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Hi all,

Now that summer is over, I am back to regular schedule - at least for a couple of months. So here's the first thing I do for my fellow KoreanLA'ers:

FULL-DAY BEGINNERS INTENSIVE CLASSES!

Please take a moment to click here and update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

But first, I have a couple of favors to ask you:

• Classes and workshops we put together are offered for free to you. But it is not free for the organizers. So please help us minimize the cost of events by showing when you RSVP, not changing the RSVP at the last-minute, and being on time. We understand that things happen, so we'd be happy if you can please do your best.
  • This time I am taking a risk and putting my money forward to reserve spaces. I am not requiring your payments in advance, which goes to the venue. So when you come to the venue, kindly buy at least an item or two so that we can keep going back to the venue.

• Lastly, if you are a Korean native (한국어 원어민), we need your help! Please click here. Thank you!

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup or via email, KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com.

Thank you, and see you soon!

Zean E Yoon