addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Zean E Y.
ZeanieYoon.com
Group Organizer
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Hi, Everyone!

This message is about our outing to the K-Fest tomorrow and sent to all members - just in case you change your mind and decide to join us!

­http://www.meetup.com...­

PARKING:­
Please see Miran Han’s comment. (Thank you, Miran ssi!)

Main Line (Zean E Yoon) @ (626) Learn-01 (626-532-7601)
Miran Han (Thanks for volunteering!) @ 213-700-8102

OUR PLAN & HOW TO FIND US
We have a large crowd tomorrow. So we will meet at 10ish am (see the event details), get to know each other a little, and split to do your own things. We will re-group (please make certain to have your phones with you at all times; I will text you, flashmob style!)

Once we re-group, we will do Gangnam Style flashmob..., just kidding. But who knows. The music may be heard at the right moment. We will split again and re-group as we feel like it. Then we may head out to local event recommended by John Kim (see the comment by John.)

If you’re coming late, no worries; just call or text us. Join us when we re-group!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
For some reason if you cannot reach Zeanie or Miran, check out our Twitter account: @KoreanLA. I will do my best to Tweet out where we are and what we are doing.

See you all tomorrow!
Yoon
KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com
Korean Language & Culture Exchange, Los Angeles