Happy Spring yogis and yoginis! The transformation from Winter to Spring is a wonderful time to set intentions for change. It is a time to set aside any coldness that you might have held on to during Winter and blossom onto a new path. Revitalize the soil and plant the seeds of intention as you open up your inner communication with this beautiful Kundalini yoga kriya. When the time is on you, start, so that the pressure is off! Sat nam!
Be The Change is dedicated to helping people create positive change from the inside out through donation-based yoga and wellness services. The suggested donation of $5 - $20 is a guideline and is neither a minimum nor a maximum donation. We believe it is important to establish a balanced exchange and simply ask that you pay what is within your means, so we can continue to provide affordable, quality yoga.
• Address: 52 South 1st St Ste 320, San Jose, CA (3rd floor of the historic Carlson Building above Temple Bar & Lounge, next to Bella Mia).
95 N. 3rd St., north of Santa Clara St.
45 North Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
BTC Wellness validates your San Jose City Managed parking ticket for up 2 hours.
• Kundalini Yoga Beginner Guide
• What to bring: Yoga Mat, Sitting Pillow, Towel, Water, and Smile :)
• Attire: Comfortable clothing, white attire preferred but not required
• Please read: "Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability"
• Questions? Contact Shivdev or Siri Bani the Meetup Organizers
• Please like our South Bay Kundalini Yoga Facebook page to get more Kundalini Yoga related updates.