Hello & Sat Nam!
Although we may often feel that we are separate and alone in this universe, we are actually very interconnected with everything and everyone around us. So much so that we have the power to guide what happens in and around us. It only takes a simple reaction to a situation to send us down one path or another. We forget how much power we hold with our thoughts, words, and actions. As we begin to desire something greater, which is often guided by our higher self, we need to be equipped with the tools in order to manifest those changes. With this class we will work on bringing opportunity and prosperity to ourselves through breath, movement, mantra, and balanced thoughts.
Repeat this to your self: “The more I open myself, the more I can attract. I don’t need to struggle; I have the ability to attract opportunities.” -Yogi Bhajan
Be The Change is dedicated to helping people create positive change from the inside out through donation-based yoga and wellness services. The suggested donation of $5 - $20 is a guideline and is neither a minimum nor a maximum donation. We believe it is important to establish a balanced exchange and simply ask that you pay what is within your means, so we can continue to provide affordable, quality yoga.
• Address: 52 South 1st St Ste 320, San Jose, CA (3rd floor of the historic Carlson Building above Temple Bar & Lounge, next to Bella Mia).
95 N. 3rd St., north of Santa Clara St.
45 North Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
*BTC Wellness validates your San Jose City Managed parking ticket for up 2 hours.
• Kundalini Yoga Beginner Guide
• What to bring: Small Towel, Water, and Smile :)
• Attire: Comfortable clothing, white attire preferred but not required
• Please read: "Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability"
• Questions? Contact Meetup Organizers (Sina or Heather)
• Please like our Kundalini Vibes Facebook page to get more Kundalini Yoga related updates.