1. L.A. English Conversation Practice is a private group. Attending events is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with L.A. English Conversation Practice is at your own risk.
2. By joining L.A. English Conversation Practice as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless L.A. English Conversation Practice, its organizers, assistant organizers, officers, directors and contractors, from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and any other person (as your guest) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer or assistant organizers.
4. L.A. English Conversation Practice holds a variety of different activities. These events can be dangerous and pose a risk to L.A. English Conversation Practice members and guests. By participating voluntarily in the group you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
5. Any social events that L.A. English Conversation Practice sponsors and holds such as, but not limited to picnics, group trips, outings, dining, concerts and so on will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.