L.I.F.E. (Ladies Involved in Fun Events) Message Board › Cookie Exchange information. Important - please read

Cookie Exchange information. Important - please read

Cheryl R.
CRANIER
Orlando, FL
It looks like we will have 20 attendees as the meetup is full with 2 on the waiting list.

Please make sure your RSVP is current.

We will bringing 6 cookies (half a dozen) for each guest. Since there are 20 guests you will need to bring 10 dozen (120) cookies (this includes yourself). Please package the cookies in packages of 6 cookies. Your packaging can be elaborate or simple; your choice. Having them pre-packaged will simplify the process.

If you know what you are making, you can post it.

If you send me a copy of your recipe by December 4th, I'll create a book with all recipes included. If there is a story or memory associated with your recipe, include that as well as that is a great addition to any cookbook. I will print 20 copies of these recipe books so everyone will get one.

If you would like to bring some munches to share please post what you will be bringing.

Now let's get this holiday season started!

Cheryl Ranier