Join us for a paddle on Round Lake. Round Lake is noted for it's Blue Herons and Bald Eagles and if we are lucky we may see some. Being on the water in the early evening listening to the sounds of the wildlife, is a unique paddling experience.
We will meet at 5:30 PM and paddle until about 8:00 (directions below for location)
Minimum age is 13 (13-15 yrs must have a participating adult with them, 16-17 yrs must have a parent/guardian sign participant agreement but do not need to attend)
- please be dressed for the weather
- please bring water, snacks and any personal medicines you may need as well as bug repellant
- flashlight or headlamp; 2 glow sticks
- change of clothes and footwear for the ride home
- Don't forget your kayak, PFD (required), whistle and paddle for a evening of fun
Directions to the meetup location. Round Lake is on Route 9 just north of Clifton Park; Take a right (going north or left going south) onto Goldfoot Road. Take a right at the end of the street. The road will end at the parking area.
Dorothy will have a red Jeep Grand Cherokee
If you have any trouble finding us, my cell is[masked], feel free to call or text.