We will meet at the Watervliet parking area for the Hudson Mohawk Bike Path at 6:00 PM for a leisurely bike ride to the Albany Riverfront Park. The parking area is located at the end of 4th Street in Watervliet... you will go under I-787 via a small underpass.
The ride is approximately 10 miles round trip along a relatively flat bike path. We will not be riding any surface streets.
**Bicycle and helmet are required**
Minimum age is 8 (8-15 yrs must have a participating adult with them, 16-17 yrs must have a parent/guardian sign participant agreement but do not need to attend)
Please be considerate and change your RSVP to NO if your plans change to allow someone else to attend.
- be dressed for the weather and dress in layers. We will ride rain or shine.
- bring water, snacks and any personal medicines you may need as well as sunscreen, rain gear, day pack.
- Bicyclist must yield to pedestrians
- Let other users know when you are about to pass them. Use a bell, horn or politely announce passing on your left.
- Yield to oncoming and passing traffic when riding side-by-side.
Please feel free to text or call Dorothy's cell if you have any questions. [masked]
Look for my black Jeep Liberty