L.L.Bean Albany Outing Group Message Board › Cancelling this outing

Cancelling this outing

Dorothy
user 24059792
Grafton, NY
Hi everyone,

Frank and I have decided that we are going to cancel this outing with the foul weather that is expected (heavy rains and possible thundershowers) tomorrow morning.  We waited to see if the forecast may change but it doesn't look like it.

Working with maps would be very difficult in the rain.

We will reschedule at a later date... look for the posting.

If anyone has any questions please email me or text me 641-9660

Sorry

Dorothy
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy