- Fee: $69.00
- Prerequisite: None
- Activity Level: Easy
- Minimum Age: 12 (14 and under with participating adult)
May 5, 19 -- 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Sundays
June 2 -- 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Sunday
- September 8, 15 -- 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Sundays
- Space is limited and fill up fast. Call[masked] today to make your reservation.
- Learn essential fly casting basics before you step into the water
- Experienced instructors will guide you through basic casting techniques and knot tying
- Friendly advice and expert tips will prepare you to practice on your own
Have you always wanted to try fly fishing but didn't know where to begin? This three-hour course will teach you the basics of fly casting in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Our skilled instructors will introduce you to the four-part cast, false cast and roll cast. With plenty of time for practice and one-on-one instruction, you'll refine the skills essential to spending productive time on the water. We'll also explain how to strip and shoot line and tie basic fishing knots. Does not include fishing time on the water.
Not sure if you're prepared for the outdoors? Visit L.L.Bean at Ross Park Mall and ask to speak with an Outdoor Product Specialist. L.L.Bean will fit you with the right clothing and gear.
Stay current with what's happening at L.L.Bean Pittsburgh:
L.L.Bean Pittsburgh Outing Club on Meetup
L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery School
L.L.Bean | 100 Years and Counting