Los Angeles Hadoop Users Group- LA-HUG Message Board › Presales Position in Los Angeles for Big Data software company

Presales Position in Los Angeles for Big Data software company

A former member
Post #: 1
Are you a stand out? This opportunity is only for stand out Presales Engineers in the LA area.

My company is a certified VSOB (Veteran-Owned Small-Business) and we are in search of a client-facing hands-on technologist. Without giving too much away, the hiring company is one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing Big Data software companies and they are building out their team.

Here are some of the details to hopefully peak your interest.

• Compensation: $125K to $140K Base (Plus a 20% to 30% variable.)
  • Travel will be about 30%
  • Work with the regional field office technically representing software products
  • Manage, implement, and drive proof of concepts, field trials, and pilots
  • Present and articulate technical concepts and map customer needs to current and future product offerings
  • Work with sales team to develop responses to RFIs and prepare commercial proposals for customers
  • Work with customers and partners to support ongoing sales activities
  • Provide product feedback to Product Marketing and Engineering
  • Work closely with field sales representatives to strategize on accounts from both a business and technical perspective.
  • The candidate needs to live close to an airport and in the US.

Requirements

• 5+ years pre-sales experience, would be a plus
  • University degree in engineering or computer science
  • Hands-on, technical, problem solver

If you are interested please contact me by sending me an email with your resume.

Thanks.
Bob Kelly
bkelly@cpsi-tech.com­
(561) 745-6945