addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LA Hackathons Message Board › Details about the forthcoming LA Hackathon on May 12th!

Details about the forthcoming LA Hackathon on May 12th!

This message board is read-only.

Daniel Roy G.
pyDanny
Corona, CA
Hello everyone,

First off, I want to thank everyone for signing up to what is shaping up to be a great first effort. Our plan is to run these Developer-organized Developer-friendly events every other month. These aren't on behalf of anyone but Developers. It's going to be fun!

Now that I've thanked you, I've got a favor to ask: In your RSVP note please enter the name of the project you're planning or thinking about working on. This way we can see what's going on.

Alright, time for me to get back to organizing these things. In the works we've got two more sponsors, a much larger venue expressing interest in hosting the forthcoming July event, and much more!

Cheers,

Daniel Greenfeld

pydanny@cartwheelweb.com