The Los Angeles Joomla, and Web CMS Meetup Message Board › LA Joomla Group new management

LA Joomla Group new management

Paul F.
pfergi42
Palo Alto, CA
Greetings Los Angeles Joomla users!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.  I am Paul Ferguson.  I recently took over the management of this group as I think it's a great group that I would not want to see go away.

I use Joomla for my tennis website (http://tennisladders.net­) and I have been very interested in learning more about Joomla ever since I started with it, about 2 years ago.

Joomla is a very powerful platform, and we can learn a great deal from each other by networking and sharing our experiences and lessons.  I intend to host meetings for us to do this sharing.  I am seeking group sponsorship and scouting locations for our meetup.  Please feel free to suggest ideas for either or both!

If you are close to Orange County, I recently learned of the Orange County Joomla Users Group first meeting.  Their first meeting will be on March 20th from 6pm to 8:30pm at Digital Media Center 1300 S. Bristol Santa Ana, CA 92704.

Feel free to also shoot me a note so I can learn more about your Joomla experience, about you and what I can do to make this group work!

Happy Joomla'ing,

Paul Ferguson