How to Determine a Fair Price
There once was a time when you thought that if you built the best home or room addition, installed the best kitchen, remodeled the best bathroom, installed the best windows, insulation or HVAC system or hung the best siding you would be guaranteed success. But little by little, job by job, you began to realize that it’s difficult to get your clients to pay the kind of money you need to have for the quality work that you do. It seems that there is always someone out there willing to promise the customer the moon for an unreasonably low price. What you find is that your competition is keeping you in the poor house. Overcoming these obstacles requires that you understand what your competition may already know.
If you hate estimating and don’t get proposals out on time, if you don’t feel confident about your prices or your jobs aren’t coming on budget, if you want a fast, accurate, simple and inexpensive estimating system you can use with or without a computer, you
should attend this seminar.
What will we explore?
1. how to get paid for the ‘free estimate.’
2. how to determine a fair price for your work.
3. how to overcome the low-priced competitor.
4. how to handle the customer who wants to pick your prices apart.
5. how to write your specifications/contracts/maintain job files to avoid conflicts.
6. how to collect deposits and payments so that you don’t get stiffed on that final check.
7. how to inform prospects about what they need to know to choose a contractor wisely.
8. how to master an organized estimating system for building new homes and remodeling.
9. what are the 3 most important business systems needed to create and maintain cash flow.
10. why price is not the most important consideration when your prospect selects a contractor.
Special Bonus; The RemodelMax Estimating Excel Database—
0ver 8,000 items used by builders, remodelers and all trades are included in this
comprehensive work, with the man-hours for each item and hourly labor costs used for each category. Current prices for your city—included at no extra charge and sent as soon as you register (see more at; www.mikedelivers.com )
Also, the course is available online for CEU credits in LA and other states. To register for online access email Mike at; [masked] Save $$ and complete the course online at your leisure.
The Speaker; Mike Gorman is a nationally known, award-winning contractor/author/columnist who shares the secrets he has gleaned from thousands of clients in the United States and Canada over the last 15 years, as well as from his own experience as a ‘Big 50’/‘Top 500’ contractor. He is listed in Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who of Emerging Business Leaders, and writes columns for various trade publications and websites. Mike’s no theorist; study real-life successes and failures. There are no secrets, all the information you need to push your business to the next level is presented here, whether you want to grow, or just gain control.
Show up at 8:00 am and grab some coffee.
Classes begin at 8:30 am and finish at 3:00 pm.
Lunch is included 12:00 to 12:30 pm
All you can eat. Free Parking Included.
Registration forms to follow as date nears! Call[masked], email Mike at; [masked] or visit Mike's website at; www.techknowledgeonline.net