align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles Makerspace Message Board › Electronic Circuit Hackers,,, Out There?

Electronic Circuit Hackers,,, Out There?

Mitchell K.
MitchellMyler
Torrance, CA
Post #: 1
I would like to PAY for some simple electronics hacks done to a LOT of identical digital cameras... (ie. Figure out one camera and the rest is Henry Ford)

It is for some Outdoor ZOOM PHOTOGRAPHY where the camera must not shake and a FOOT SWITCH is implemented. It involves some classroom children operating the cameras.

It involves tapping into the shutter switch and soldering (jumping) wires out of the shutter switch assembly. The task should be fairly simple for an electronician working daily with circuit boards and electronics. There will be more work involving this sort of thing and would like to befriend a good (possibly, life-long) friend to chat with, and work together on tinkerings.

Please email me at: unitope@gmail.com
I receive email in real time like just like a phone.
I'll phone you if you leave me a number.
Thanks.