Parking available by valet ($16) or in public lot down the street.
We will have a representative from the MobiCASE organization attend the Meetup to discuss the conference with us and brainstorm for next year. The conference includes poster sessions, demos, workshops, and panels. Some top industry and academic experts are participating in such areas as Pervasive Applications, Tools for Mobile Engineering, and Mobile Search Engines. This is a good opportunity to get ideas and plan for the upcoming year in strategy.
UPDATE: MobiCASE runs Mon-Thu Oct24-27 with many great sessions. You can register for sessions or workshops on the Registration page:
We will Meetup associated with the MobiCASE conference, time and location to be determined by conference schedule.
MobiCASE, the International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research.
- Mobile pervasive applications such as smart healthcare/wellbeing, disaster management, mobile learning, transportation, enterprise solutions and multilingual support.
- Mobile sensing applications such as indoor location, activity recognition, heterogeneous sensor fusion, social sensing and reality mining.
- Mobile social networking such as crowd sourcing, twittering and other social network driven applications.
- Novel user experience and interfaces such as visualization techniques for mobile content, multimodal interaction, wearable computing, accessibility and safety issues.
- Personalization such as behavior modeling, behavior-aware and context-aware applications, personal assistance with mobile devices.
- Mobile advertising such as targeted advertising, location based recommendation, in-game marketing and proximity systems.