addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA / OC International Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Share a sailing boat in Athens, Greece.

Share a sailing boat in Athens, Greece.

This message board is read-only.

JIME
user 48049542
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 1
Hello, my husband and me are planning to travel to Athens, we would like to share a sailboat with a nice couple in Athens for one week on September, if you are interested let me know.