|From:||Usama Wahab Khan Y.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:00 AM|
I have 3 open positions that are for an AWESOME company. If interested, please send your resume & which job you'd like to apply for to [address removed] .
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Developer
Job Purpose: Windows .NET software developer. Responsible for design and implementation of new software applications utilizing a variety of Microsoft .NET technologies and applications for our clients. The successful candidate will have a love of technology, a Computer Science background and strong problem solving skills. This specific position will focus on some of the latest Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and HTML5.
Key Outcomes (Deliverables):
* Key role in implementation and successful delivery of applications for our clients.
* Work with customers and a design team to ensure the customer requirements turn into a very successful solution.
* Majority of developer's time will be developing new code on the .NET platform.
* 5+ years of experience in web development or client application development utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies
* Significant C# experience including ASP.NET
* SQL Server stored procedures, T-SQL and database management experience
* Solid command of OOD principles and Design Patterns
* Possess a strong technical background and willingness to learn
Other helpful Qualifications:
* J2EE web development experience with technologies like PHP, Python and Perl
* Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
* Microsoft .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF, WF, WIF and Silverlight
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Kim Schmidt ([address removed]) from The Los Angeles Silverlight User Group.
To learn more about Kim Schmidt, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
This email message originally included an attachment.