You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 10 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Los Angeles Silverlight User Group Message Board The Los Angeles Silverlight User Group › CHARLES PETZOLD: Venue Posted and Please Post Banner Ad

CHARLES PETZOLD: Venue Posted and Please Post Banner Ad

Kim S.
DataLeader
Seattle, WA
Hey 'Sluggers,

Please take note that on our site I've added the venue for Charles Petzold's event. There is also an updated .jpg banner ad that everyone please ask me for it and I'll send it to you so you can post it on your site, your blog, social media blast it, send it to your friends to do the same. I'd appreciate that! I'd love a waiting list of 200!

And remember my shameless plug: the ad was made by my startup, so if you know of anyone who needs awesome UX work or consulting, graphic design (XAML or Photoshop or many more tools), or development, please give me a call or email me.

Also, as an fyi, I'm going to be "off the radar" for a while, and Reza Madani and Jeff Hart will be taking care of organizing meetings, etc. I'm having trial surgery Jan. 30 then within 1-2 weeks later I get admitted to the hospital and a neurosurgeon will put larger leads in my spinal cord and implant the device that was taped externally during the trial surgery.

But I'm going to arrange my "big" surgery (hopefully) so I don't miss meeting Charles Petzold!

Sincerely,

Kim Schmidt