LA Single Boomers Message Board › New Meetup: Julie Spira Next Up At Summer Speaker Series

New Meetup: Julie Spira Next Up At Summer Speaker Series

Fred G.
user 9839772
Group Organizer
Tarzana, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for LA Single Boomers!

What: Julie Spira Next Up At Summer Speaker Series

When: Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:30 AM

Price: $8.00 per person

Where: Fred Gansky's Home
4145 Nogales Dr
Tarzana, CA 91356
818-342-3311

The fourth speaker at our summer speaker series will be the incomparable Julie Spira, the author of the tremendously successful book The Perils of Cyber-Dating. In addition to being an author, Julie is a national speaker, TV personality, radio host, and dating coach. http://www.youtube.co...­

Julie’s book came about through her 15 years of dating over 250 men on the Internet dating sites. I don’t know of anyone who knows more about the trials and tribulations of succeeding within this genre than Julie.

Her antidotes are both hilarious and informative, and have given her a solid concrete base to help others avoid the mistakes that she made and date effectively online.

Julie has been a past contributor to LA Singles Society's online magazine, www.lasinglessociety.com, and she should be a very appropriate and welcome speaker for LA Single Boomer members. She’ll be the guest speaker on Sunday, September 19, at 11:30 AM. As usual, we will take about 45 minutes for socializing & networking while having a light lunch before Julie addresses the group for 45-60 minutes more. It’s a great way to spend a few hours on a Sunday afternoon and still have time for more endeavors afterwards. And, we deliver all of this for just $8.

So, please consider coming and RSVP online here. You can also pay by sending a check to Harkitt Corporation, 4145 Nogales Dr, Tarzana, CA 91356, or calling me at 818-342-3311 so that I can take your credit card info over the phone. Your timely response makes it a lot easier for us to prepare the location and have sufficient amounts of food and drinks available. We’ve averaged about 40 people for each of our events and this promises to be equally as popular and enjoyable.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­