addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LABroncoFans Message Board › New Meetup: 2011 NFL Draft (1st Round)

New Meetup: 2011 NFL Draft (1st Round)

Max
Mpilot
Denver, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for Westside Denver Broncos Meetup Group!

What: 2011 NFL Draft (1st Round)
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Brennan's
4089 Lincoln Blvd
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Why: We should all be together for this momentous occasion

Wow it seems like just yesterday that we were all together watching the Broncos end their remarkable season with a whimper.

Well, now all their "hard" work is going to pay off as we have the 2nd overall pick in the 2011 draft.

Who will we draft? The suspense is *killing* me! Will we focus entirely on defense? Will we pull a McDaniels and draft all quarterbacks, despite the fact we already have 3? Will we trade down from the #2 position and in true Broncos style, receive in return a 3rd round pick and some magic beans?

All joking aside, this looks to be a pretty interesting draft, as for the first time in a while it looks like we're actually going to focus on defense (I'm no football expert, but considering our defense ranked dead last in 2010 I'm pretty sure that's a good idea).

Anyway, I hope to see as many of you as possible - especially considering this may be the only football we get this season.

Check it out!