addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LABroncoFans Message Board › (Fat) Albert Haynesworth for Orton?

(Fat) Albert Haynesworth for Orton? And a completely non football related request...

Max
Mpilot
Denver, CO
Hey Everyone -

Just wanted to shoot out a quick email update straight from the rumor mill.

Everyone who followed the draft probably noticed that the Broncos, while getting some (seemingly) very good/immediate impact players, didn't draft *any* defensive linemen. Odd, right? Especially considering how ineffective our run D was last year. Anyway - the buzz is that the Broncos and Redskins are (unofficially due to the lockout) discussing a possible trade of Kyle Orton for Albert Haynesworth (I'm thinking given the relative difference in value of QB and DT...and given Albert's age and off-field issues that we'd get a draft pick or two thrown in). What do you guys think of this possible trade?

Ok - so for the non-football part. My sister-in-law is an artist and is in a competition to get her artwork sent to China as part of an upcoming show. My brother tells me getting her artwork sent would be a *huge* honor.

All I'm asking you to do is go to this facebook page: http://acopal.org/ind...­

Once there please just rate this painting 5 stars. Incidentally - it took me a minute (at first I thought that was a photograph of a sketch she did) - but as it turns out the whole thing is the painting (pot included). Pretty realistic...and your support would really mean a lot.

Plus, both she and my brother are Broncos fans, and if she gains fame and makes a lot of money perhaps she'd be able to take some time off and paint us a gigantic Broncos painting :)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful day and let's keep our fingers crossed for the NFL to have the lockout permanently lifted. I'm ready to see some football :)