add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board For Sale & Trade › 4 sale,16 ft Perception Carolina.

4 sale,16 ft Perception Carolina.

Mark M
user 11587614
Louisville, KY
Post #: 68
I've decided to reduce the fleet. I have a 16.5 ft Perception Carolina for sale. Forward and aft sealed storage space and fore and aft deck rigging. Active rudder and pneumatically adjustable seat w/thigh braces. Not the fastest long boat around but it has served me well on several overnight trips. Hoping to get a new long boat next spring and don't want to deal with storage over the winter. Currently stored on the yak rack at HCBH if you want to check it out. $200.00
Linda I.
user 12756469
Crestwood, KY
Post #: 14
how much does it weigh and what is hcbh
Bob R.
user 11296213
Frankfort, KY
Post #: 106
Bad timing but yes
Mark M
user 11587614
Louisville, KY
Post #: 69
Linda, it is pretty heavy.60ish lbs. Harrods Creek Boat Harbor. Bob, ??
Pat D.
Taylorsville, KY
Post #: 16
Mark, Consider it sold to me. Let me know how and when to meet so I can pick it up. Thanks, Pat Dour
Jim K
user 9599326
Louisville, KY
Post #: 668
...and that didn't last long and it should'na had.

I have fond memories of that boat...watching Mark stuff/get all that camping gear in there.
2 bills for ?
Oh my! Good on someone. That boat has some good karma that comes with. :)
Hope you get what you're looking for soon.