addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board For Sale & Trade › Super fast sea kayak

Super fast sea kayak

A former member
Post #: 33
1/4 inch of dust means it's time to go. Nelo Inuk....Kevlar/carbon reinforced....42 lb. Footbar/butterfly rudder. Excellent condition. 18'1" X 20. Superb cockpit outfitting......very comfy. Advanced level boat. Can be demoed locally most any weekend. Comes with skirt and cockpit cover. $1500.00 FIRM. E-mail for plethora of photos....or check this linkhttp://www.mar-kayaks...­ full specs.
Jim K
user 9599326
Louisville, KY
Post #: 701
The only paddling review that I could find in short time...doesn't give it much credence.

http://www.paddling.n...­

Is this boat different somehow?
Jim K
user 9599326
Louisville, KY
Post #: 702
...and curious... because the boats that stitt sells and trades are always top drawer. In my experience.
A former member
Post #: 34
That is MY review....................I spent about 40 hrs. correctly rebuilding the defective hull-to-deck seam, after being told that I would be warranty-reimbursed for X amount labor and materials............the dealer-importer did not stand by his word.
Jim K
user 9599326
Louisville, KY
Post #: 704
Thanks for the response bruce. Not surprised that you fixed it yourself.
Nice to have someone in this area as picky as stitt is concerning what he sells and what he does to help folks learn rolling and paddling....for love of the sport and seeking to share it's value with others.
A former member
Post #: 35
6-20-14............sold.