Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board Main Forum › Anybody wanna help this photographer out?

Anybody wanna help this photographer out?

Jessie
user 145846462
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Greetings fellow happy paddlers =)
As some of you know, I'm a nature photographer and am in need of some assistance for a night paddle for safety sake. I'm doing a documentary on Gar in three states and since they are up in Harrod's Creek (not the Alligator kind for our area), I'm filming them underwater with my go pro cam which means I need to get in and out of my kayak with cameras and gear. #safetyfirst
Anyone want to help me out? As super excited as I am about this project, it might be borderline boring for you so any accompaniment would be greatly appreciated--thanks in advance =) Jessie
ps. details upon response
Mark M
user 11587614
Louisville, KY
Post #: 72
I might be in if the time works. Do you have a specific day/time in mind or are you still in the planning phase?
Jessie
user 145846462
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
I'm aiming for this week; and asap-this fish is on the move; just waiting on volunteers (more veteran paddlers/boat owners would be more appropriate for this mission for safety reasons)-the plan is to launch at 8pm, be situated with all the gear by 9pm and go from there; several trips are planned for this week and next.
Greg M.
user 8291008
Group Organizer
Jeffersonville, IN
Post #: 833
I could help Thurs night this week.
Jessie
user 145846462
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
Thank you Greg! Because of weather/water conditions (and me taking that opp. to go gather more gear); the date(s) for the night trip has been changed to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I realize not everyone can go every night; however, any help would be greatly appreciated. We'll be doing some of the process from a dock and some from at least one boat; again, thanks in advance. Jessie