LA Cloud Computing Message Board › Private Cloud Hosting Manager w/Leading Entertainment Company, Direct Hire

Private Cloud Hosting Manager w/Leading Entertainment Company, Direct Hire

Randy S.
TA_RandyJStark
Wilkes Barre, PA
Post #: 7
I am currently seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity as a Private Cloud Hosting Manage located in the LA, CA area with one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. Being that this is a direct hire opportunity, the ideal candidate will be eligible for company benefits including 401k, health, medical, dental, etc from day one of employment.

The Private Cloud Hosting Manager is responsible for full stack Engineering and Operations of Private Cloud Hosting services.  This service provides Service Delivery, Automation, Virtualization and Service Management to our business services applications.  These applications include a 1700 OS residing on a vBlock infrastructure as well as running the infrastructure migration Responsibilities include design, implementation and operations of servers and working with storage, network and data center teams to meet both short and long-range business objectives. The ideal candidate will have:

• BS in IT, Business or similar discipline currently serving as a lead or manager
• Minimum 3 years experience leading complex project builds
• Expertise in x86, oracle and Lamp systems with knowledge of vendor strategies
• VMware and Storage Solutions (Vblock ideally) with Linux and Storage experience

Please let me know if you are interested in the position and if so, please send me a copy of your most recent resume. If you are not currently in the job market but know someone who has this experience, please feel free to pass this information along as well, as this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Apply online today: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/TalentAcquisition1/1200180-private-cloud-hosting-manager­

Best,

Randy J. Stark, MBA

Technical Recruiter
T: 646-801-3551
C: 570-814-9156
E: rstark (at) talentandacquisition.com