Los Angeles Formula 1 Fans Message Board › Malaysian GP Discussion Thread

Malaysian GP Discussion Thread

Mark S.
user 11047025
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 14
It might be a little late for this, but this thread is here for you to discuss the Malaysian GP.

This way we don't jam up the events page with comments and spoilers.

So let me kick this one off: Vettel, Massa, Alonso on the starting grid. I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that it will be a Ferrari 1-2 at the end of turn one.

Thoughts?
johnpierre r.
user 78431082
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 2
brilliant idea, and mark i like your prediction. biggrin but more importantly i think just about all the top runners will have slightly better tire life than the redbulls. that being said i still think the smart money is on vettel. lets see if felipe can convert this front row into a podium (he tends to fade in the race). kimi is again starting from 7th so there is no reason to think he can't make up places and then go for a win. rain as always will be a factor. if it rains my prediction is a force india or a mercedes will win. of course if i had it my way fernando would be collecting 25 big ones.... going to be hard not to sneak a peek tonight. ha ha...
T Bernard M.
user 84785252
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
I so hope this is Massa's year! He wears his heart on his sleeve, yes, but he's skillful and ready to put together great races from start to finish. This could be a great opportunity for him to translate his qualifying performance into a podium race result. He seems not to lack confidence but consistency from race-to-race. A 1-2 Ferrari finish is in the cards, I believe.
Violet R K.
user 52582852
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 4
Hahaha,
Hamilton really seems to be missing McLaren already... :D
Violet R K.
user 52582852
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5
I think Christian Horner and Ross Brown need to start a club of the scorned team principals...
What a race already! Promises of an amazing season!
darryl p.
user 11084138
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
Hey Mark will make next meet up for sure,hell of a race for sure and tactics will be talked about for a while. Let the conspiracy theories start.
Vladislav Z.
user 86440772
Van Nuys, CA
Post #: 1
Looks like Bob Varsha is back!!!!
johnpierre r.
user 78431082
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 3
holy shit... as if F1 is not exciting enough this last minute pass by vettel on webo has really stirred up the pot. everyone from flavio, to john watson has someting to say. over 1000 comments on James Allen's site http://www.jamesallen...­. i will add my own two cents this week after reading everything i can on the matter. i'm such a junkie that way. jp
johnpierre r.
user 78431082
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 4
here is another site that i go to frequently. this is a great article for the context of the discussion that has been ans will be on going this year concerning team orders, following them or not following them. http://joesaward.word...­.
johnpierre r.
user 78431082
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 5
the race it sucked...ha ha ha, by that i mean was a great race for everyone but alonso and me...