addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LAMPsig: LA Developer User Group LAMP Special Interest Group Message Board › An Introduction to HBase

An Introduction to HBase

Jorge G.
user 8263137
Reseda, CA
Hello everyone,

My good friend Subash just started the meetup group Los Angeles HBase. I've known Subash for over 7 years and he is an extremely knowledgeable individual! I'm very sure he'll lead the group in the right direction.

The group is having the first talk about An Introduction to HBase.

Below you fill find the detail of the talk:

Topic: An Introduction to HBase

When: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: TrueCar (120 Santa Monica office)
120 Broadway, Suite 200 
Santa Monica, CA 90401

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-HBase-User-group/events/95043042/­

Kind regards,

Jorge Garifuna
LAMPsig­
President