LA Photo Society - NO DUES Message Board LA PHOTO Society Discussion Forum › Need help creating a photography website

Need help creating a photography website

Stephaine
user 33682252
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 32
I want to create a website for my photography. A place where people can view & purchase prints. I've done some research on web hosting companies but I wanted to get some feedback from anyone that's build a website. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks
Kin
user 8946042
South El Monte, CA
Post #: 145
Currently I used zenfolio.com, before I used smug smug they getting a bit expensive now....I talk to zen before ther give us 20off "meetup"
Graeme
user 9889220
Glendale, CA
Post #: 11
Hosting should cost about eight bucks a month, or less. I really like wordpress for many reasons but understand that Flash is no longer ok to use to show your photos. Have you seen any photographer's site you really liked?
ART A.
user 55812762
Whittier, CA
Post #: 4
Hi the site that i use is called FOTOTIME.
it is very reasonable and you can set you own prices..check it out
FOTOTIME.COM
Stephaine
user 33682252
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 33
Thanks for all the replies. A couple of people through varies Meetups have recommended Zenfolio. I've talked to the CS reps and I think I'm leaning that way. My only concern is the cost for all the features that I would like to have. I've spent the week browsing other photographers' websites so I'm still trying to decide on a few things.
ART A.
user 55812762
Whittier, CA
Post #: 6
good luck on any decision you take. im sure you will be successful
hope to see your work soon.