LA Robotics Club Message Board › Suggestions for Topics You'd Like Covered

Suggestions for Topics You'd Like Covered

Annika O.
AnnikaSkywalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
I have mentioned this at every meeting so I think it's worth starting a thread: I am open to all suggestions for future topics you'd like to see us cover.

Please leave suggestions for places, times and what projects you'd like us to consider. As soon as we get the website polished, there will be more information about what and where to buy stuff. For now, I'd like feedback from people letting me know if you'd prefer a more structured meeting, with an industry professional leading us as a class or if you're more interested in having a place to use as a workshop on the weekends with less focus on learning.

Also, I am not short on project ideas, trust me, I could plan the topics a full year in advance, it's just that I would rather steer the group in a direction that's interesting to the majority of it's members. Thanks!
Annika O.
AnnikaSkywalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 8
A club robot is a good idea. It could be worked on by a few individuals or the whole group. I'm planning a series of lessons on building robots before we start spending a lot of money on parts.

Anybody wanna build a club robot?