addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Torrance Robotics Club or maybe the Torrance chapter of the LA Robotics club

Torrance Robotics Club or maybe the Torrance chapter of the LA Robotics club if thats Ok.

Michael M.
user 17871381
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Torrance Robotics Club or we can be the Torrance Chapter of the LA Robotics Club? Our club is made up of workers at American Honda in Torrance but is open to any adult who wants to join.

Our first meeting will be on July 7th at Noon.
American Honda Motors Co. Inc.
1919 Torrance Blvd. Torrance CA 90501
Building 100 Room 1E13

We want to enter Robo Games 2012, make an Autonomous Auto and maybe one for the shooting gallery.
Gil J.
user 41776732
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
SIGN ME UP!
Michael John C.
netrunner1987
Los Angeles, CA
I live in the south bay area and would like to find a club local to me.
Please contact me with updated info on the next meeting.

thanks,
mike
John Konrad G.
JohnKonradGrant
Hermosa Beach, CA
I'm also interested in South Bay events. Please send me info about your group. Thanks!
Bryan
user 57441552
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
I know this is an old post but if it is around id love to get involved
Chris J.
user 11772561
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 21
I'm also interested in Torrance meetups.
John Konrad G.
JohnKonradGrant
Hermosa Beach, CA
Post #: 11
I could host something in my garage (West Torrance). I just moved, so I need some time to clean it up. Could we work on a group project?
James C.
mobtek
Gardena, CA
Depending on the when and where (mostly the when) I'd definitely be interested.