addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Selling a ROBOTIS Bioloid Premium Kit with TONS of EXTRA'S - Humanoid Robot

Selling a ROBOTIS Bioloid Premium Kit with TONS of EXTRA'S - Humanoid Robot - LIKE NEW!

A former member
Post #: 3
Well i hate to let go of this Amazing Robot kit, but i just got accepted to the Nao Developers program and now need to raise money for that robot.

I just received this kit less then a month ago, and its amazing how much you can do with it. I had purchased a lot of extra's to go with it so my loss is your gain.
Everything is like new condition and some parts such as the second battery and foot pieces, hand pieces and shell i never even tried out so they are in new condition.

With local pickup no shipping charges required.

http://www.ebay.com/i...­