addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Guest Speakers for Cub Scouts in August 2012

Guest Speakers for Cub Scouts in August 2012

Annika O.
AnnikaSkywalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 19
I got this message from a member of the Robotics Club and thought I'd share it with others. This could be a great opportunity:

I am a Cub Scout Camp Director for the Boy Scouts of America in the Verdugo Hills Council, which serves the areas of Burbank, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Montrose, La Canada, La Crescenta, Tujunga and Sunland.

Our July 31-August 3 camp is themed: 'Gizmos, Gadgets and Games'. On our first day of camp, the Cub Scouts will be making nanobots and learning about what robots can do or could do.

Would your group be available to be guest speakers during our dinner time at 5pm? It would be for about 45 minutes which is the max for these boys.

I can be reached at: 818 823-7892 shellyrawlins@sbcglobal.net

Yours in Scouting,

Shelly Rawlins
Cub Scout Camp Director