addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Raspberry Pi Classes

Raspberry Pi Classes

Annika O.
AnnikaSkywalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
We are officially starting the Raspberry Pi classes and need to determine how many members want to learn how to use this $35 pocket-sized Linux computer.

More about it here: http://www.raspberrypi.org/­.

I know some members already have boards or are interested in purchasing, so we have created two polls on the site to get an estimate on how many people would show up.

http://www.meetup.com/LARoboticsClub/polls/­

Thanks again to everyone who came out and filled the place today! If you get a chance, go tag yourselves in the photos on Flickr:

www.flickr.com/photos/laroboticsclub/sets/72157631491775004/­

Annika O'Brien

www.LARoboticsClub.org

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LARoboticsClu­b

Google+: www.gplus.to/LARoboticsClub

Facebook: www.facebook.com/LARoboticsC­lub

Pinterest: www.facebook.com/LARobotics­Club

A former member
Post #: 20
I'm interested in learning about the Raspberry Pi, but the survey talks about a first class in late October. I won't be available until November. I look forward to participating then. Have fun!