LA Robotics Club Message Board › Android Robot Questionnaire
|A former member||
I am making a theater show based on an android and wondered if some of you robot enthusiasts could help me out by filling out this quick questionnaire. Feel free to go into as much detail as you like.
Thank you all very much, I really appreciate your help!
1) How has your interest in robotics come about and what do you like about the subject?
2) Do you envisage that people will own android robot companions in the future?
3)What will their functions be?
4) Can a robot become a 'friend'?
5)Would you ever own an android companion? If yes, why? If no, why not?
6) Can these robots be used to tackle loneliness/ depression?
7) What, in your opinion, are the pros and cons of having androids as companions?
8) Is there anything unethical about having a robot to do all your tasks/ fulfill all your needs? If yes/ no, why/why not?
9) Will it ever be possible to create a robot with emotions, that thinks and feels pain like a human?
10) Any other personal, general thoughts to add about androids/ your own robotic interests?
Thank you again for your time
Edited by User 75,080,942 on Mar 27, 2013 2:09 AM