addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Best News Stand / Bookstore in So. Cal. Area ?

Best News Stand / Bookstore in So. Cal. Area ?

Dale H.
user 12698085
La Verne, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, I was wondering where is the best bookstore and/or news stand here in the southern California area for finding robotics, electronics, and maker type magazines and books. I am in the Pomona/ontario area but I would be ok with driving to find a good store.
James C.
james.coulter
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Probably not the best bookstore for robotics, etc., but if you happen to be in the downtown LA area, go see The Last Bookstore. And make sure you check out the upstairs.

http://www.mydailyfin...­

The do have sections on many many topics, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Bob M
Sherman Oaks, CA
Post #: 18
Not many technical book stores left in L.A., but the place I go to when I need something and can not wait for it to ship from Amazon or eBay is:

Opamp Technical Books

New and used books at OK prices. They were open 6 days a week, but I think they dropped Saturdays.