addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Desperately Seeking Mindstorms 2.0 Retail Kits to buy or rent or borrow?

Desperately Seeking Mindstorms 2.0 Retail Kits to buy or rent or borrow?

Jean K.
user 47765192
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone - I am the Chief Tinkerer at The Exploratory in Culver City and we have a Mindstorms camp starting on Monday. We had 3 additional kits lined up for our kids and we just found out that they are not available. Does anyone have any kits that they would like to sell us or rent to us for the week or let us borrow for the week? We are looking for 3 kits. I can come by tomorrow - Sunday June 22 to pick it up? Please email me directly at jean@theexploratory.com or call 310-633-0447. Please help!!
Tim L.
Tim_Laren
Granada Hills, CA
Post #: 20
I have two Mindstorm kits but have no idea if they are ver X or Version 2.0. How do you tell? What vintage are the ones you are looking for? Also, I definitely want them back, how do we make sure that they are returned complete, there are millions of parts in the kit. One has been used but the other is opened but not used.

Tim