addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Mentors Wanted for high school robotics team

Mentors Wanted for high school robotics team

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a part of my high schools robotics team at Reseda High School and in the beginning of the new year, we will be doing FRC, or FIRST. These robots are human sized robots that only have 6 weeks to be designed, built, programmed, tested, and shipped off immediately. These feats are accomplished by high school students who also need MENTORS. We need any persons to become mentors, from auxiliary and chassis, to electronics and programming, and even those who just ask questions. I am looking that some of you could help our high school time come up with the world championship by a competition created by the Segway created. If you want more information about our team and the dates and times, please comment below. If you want information about FRC, visit here: http://www.usfirst.or...­
I am a high school student, not a parent, or mentor. Any help will be greatly appreciated.