addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Smart Data Message Board › Meetup tomorrow: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the Semantic Web

Meetup tomorrow: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the Semantic Web

Alan B.
alanbaker
Pasadena, CA
Howdy all,

Tomorrow's meetup on Machine Learning, AI and the Semantic Web delivered by Olin Hyde of ai-one will be one of most exciting talks on a simply amazing piece of technology. I know it's Friday, but don't miss out on this event. RSVP at: http://www.meetup.com/lasemweb/events/72779612/­

I want to also extend a huge thank you to Factual, our venue sponsor, and Q Connects, our food and drink sponsor. Without the support of these awesome organizations, meetups like this wouldn't be possible.

When: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Factual, Inc.
1801 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1450
Los Angeles, CA 90067

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Best regards,
Alan Baker