I am stepping down as Net2LA Organizer, and reaching out to you in hopes of finding a replacement to manage our group. Please read the remainder of this email, and reach out to me if you would like this volunteer position. I will meet with the new Organizer to ensure a smooth transition and transfer of all Net2LA assets.
Net2LA has a unique mission in Los Angeles: "Help good doers do more with tech."
Thank you in advance for helping keep this mission alive.Here's what I believe it will take to run Net2LA successfully:
- Ties to the Los Angeles nonprofit community, professionally and socially
- Working knowledge of Social Media and other online technologies
- Connections to experts for a deeper exploration of technology that can be embraced by nonprofits
- Ability to organize a Meetup at least once a month
- Willingness to work with other NPO groups?like YNPN?around Los Angeles
The number one investment you will make as Net2LA Organizer is time. However, while Meetup does offer sponsorships opportunities, personal funds may be necessary to sustain the group and arrange meeting space.
Looking forward to hearing from you.