addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Web Design & Development Group Message Board › Looking for a Technical Cofounder...I offer beer (or wine), a fun project, a

Looking for a Technical Cofounder...I offer beer (or wine), a fun project, and a seat in LA's newest incubator ($4M in funding)

Jason K.
jkutasi
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 8
I just launched EZofferz.com – the first site that lets people make an offer on a home without a real estate agent. Think of it as the natural extension of Zillow, Trulia and RedFin.

Now, I'm actively looking for a Technical Cofounder in So Cal – how cliché, right?!

After meeting with most of the big VCs and Angel Investors in LA, I'm tired of hearing, "Get yourself a Technical Cofounder and we'll fund you. We love your platform!"

I heard it again today at lunch from a) one of my best friends who just launched a new $4M incubator in LA with money from the "who's who" in the VC space and several Fortune 100 Companies and b) an Angel Investor who’s put $100k+ in each of 35 companies over the past 3 years.

If you know how to program (PHP) and are at least be a little dangerous in the graphics arena, drop me an email…don’t be shy!

Jason
jkutasi@ezofferz.com