align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

LA Web Design & Development Group Message Board › Casey & Maurice Here: Looking forward to seeing you this Thursday!

Casey & Maurice Here: Looking forward to seeing you this Thursday!

A former member
Hello LAWDDG's,
Casey and I are so glad you are part of this MeetUp.  We want you to take full advantage of this MeetUp and come on out and join us this Thursday...and every MeetUp.
For those of you who joined us for our January MeetUp - I believe that you got a lot of value by not only what Casey and I had to share but also what our guest speaker David Fagan shared with us.
This Thursday is not going to be any different.  We believe in high content - Casey and I will be sharing our tips when it comes to presentation skills and networking.  Then our guest speaker will be Rockin' the place = Craig Duswalt - RockStar System for Success.
If you never had the opportunity to see or hear Craig speak - - This is a great opportunity to get up, close and personal in our intimate setting.
IF you HAVE seen Craig speak -  - I encourage you to join us for what we like to call "RockStar UnPlugged!"  We are leaving it at that.  You just have to come on out an join us to see it firsthand.
We will be back at Romancing the Bean.  Casey and I will get there around 6PM to get a bite to eat.  Networking at 6:30.  We begin at 7PM.  We encourage you to get there early...Not only to take advantage of the BEST Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Chai Tea Latte in the WORLD...but to network and meet your fellow MeetUppers!
Please go now to RSVP and join us this Thursday.
http://www.meetup.com...­
Thank you,
Maurice & Casey