Ok, so we are not kids anymore. We certainly don't fit into any 20's to 30's group. And sadly, even the "Mid-Singles 31+" events, make us feel old. What to do...what to do?
Why not join us? We are single Latter Day Saints, between the ages of 45 years young and "still breathing". Chances are, we all will know who Bob Newhart was, watched Laugh In, saw Saturday Night Fever and can sing the lyrics to Hotel California. So let's get together for some social events, outings, physical activities and spiritual programs where we can have fun, feel comfortable in living our Faith, be ourselves and make new friends. There is so much we can see and do as a group of friends here in this beautiful and vibrant area of Utah. Movie theaters, plays, concerts, restaurants, outdoor activities, Temple attendance and on and on. I'd also like for us to participate in service projects to help those non-profit organizations who need our time and talents.
So, "carpe diem" and come have some fun!
• You must be 45 years of age or older to join.
• Guests to any event must meet the same age requirement.
• Any exception(s) to these age requirements will be made by the Organizer / Co-organizer. (The "spirit" of this rule will be taken into consideration.) Feel free to contact us to discuss this issue.
• You must be single.
• You are required to answer all questions.
• You are required to have a recognizable picture of yourself posted upon joining. Please contact Jeff Hill if you need assistance to have a picture taken.
Frequently, a Meetup will be held up in anticipation of the arrival of a member(s) who have said they were going to attend, only to have them fail to do so. This is inconsiderate of the attendees and Event Host(s). Therefore, failure to arrive to an event without changing your RSVP status to "NO" within 2 hours of the event start time OR failure to notify the Organizer, Co-organizer or Event Host(s) via text message, email or a phone call, will be deemed a "NO-SHOW". Two (2) "NO-SHOWS" within a one (1) Month period will cause your membership to be cancelled and you will be removed from the membership roster. You will receive a warning notice after the first no-show. No refund of the paid dues will be granted.
• A nominal Dues fee of $5.00 annually is required. A 60 day trial period is granted to allow you to determine if our group is a good fit for you. If payment is not received by the end of the trial period, Meetup will automatically drop you from our roster.
• Agreement to abide by all of the Rules of Membership. These can be found on the "Pages" tab.