Do you love deals?! But you don't always have someone to share them with? Why is it most deals are two for one or cheaper in a group? Whether it's a cinema deal, a new dining experience, pampering, something new or even going away on holiday, so why not share a deal! Meet new friends and have fun in the process without it breaking the bank.
So what are you waiting for? Find the deal and add it as an event on the site and wait for members to contact you!
Tips for adding the deal:
1. Type of Deal...ie Dining, Cinema, Pampering, Holiday etc and brief description
2. Does it need to booked by member and if so add a link of where to book.
3. How long is the deal valid for?
4. Date for which you are organising it?
5. Location or Venue
6. Do you want to limit the number of attendees?
Make sure you do not add your mobile number or personal details. Members can contact you via your meetup profile.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers