"OUT & About" LGBT Social Activities Message Board › Lost & Found from the Bonfire

Lost & Found from the Bonfire

Melissa G.
user 11222920
San Diego, CA
Thank you so much to everyone who made it out to the bonfire tonight, it was a huge success and such a great mix of guys & girls. The energy was perfect and a lot of you got to meet brand new people, which was the whole point! It was the perfect night to do it and the potluck was a perfect addition, so thank you to all who contributed, and to all who helped bring wood, dig the Toyota out of the sand, and helped with the cleanup efforts afterwards. Us gay folks can sure keep things tidy!

There were a few things left behind and I have them. There are a few beach towels, a glass oven dish that had a mexican style dish or dip in it? And I think a few other things...please feel free to email me if you think you left those items...

Thank you all again, each one of you contributed to a perfect night. I hope to see you all again in August when we do another bonfire to end the summer...

Korima
user 51786572
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Melissa, "job well done"! The relaxed and chill atmosphere set the mood for the group, I think. I had a great time meeting some nice people, smore's were amazing as usual, and the firework finale was perfect! Thank you again for facilitating a great introduction to SD (for me) and an all around pleasant experience.