"OUT & About" LGBT Social Activities Message Board › My apologies to everyone!

My apologies to everyone!

Melissa G.
user 11222920
San Diego, CA
I want to apologize to everyone in the group. My goal for OUT & About is to bring the gay community together in more social gatherings, rather than having events that segregate the guys from the girls in the bar scene. I have noticed recently that some Wildfire & lesbian-only club events have been posted on the group page without my knowledge. This is not a "lesbian" meetup group, it is for guys & girls...There are enough SD Lesbian or Gay Meetup Groups that do the bar/club scene, but this is not one of them. Im hoping we can keep the balance of testosterone and estrogen to pretty equal levels at the events and I really hope that everyone gets a chance to enjoy some of the upcoming dates...

As always, please feel free to suggest some of your favorite things that the group may enjoy!

Most everyone has been requesting a camping trip and hikes, so these are being planned as you read this...

Hope to meet you soon!

Melissa G
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize to everyone for trying to post Wildfire parties on "Out and About" LGBT Social Activities. Since we opened our doors to the entire LGBT community and rebranded from Inferno to Wildfire, we've been trying to get the word out to the entire San Diego LGBT community. This meetup group seemed to be the perfect place to spread the word.

Unfortunately, Wildfire dances have been removed from your site because your organizer, Melissa, was under the impression that we are an all women's dance. I need to correct this error: Wildfire is now open to everyone. We meet at Brass Rail as a tea-dance on the first Saturday of each month from 6-10p. We encourage the entire LGBT community to attend.

Wildfire Dances, however, acknowledges that we are a dance party held in a club. Melissa has informed me that I have violated the rules of this group because this meetup will not advertise parties in clubs. For this error, I am truly apologetic.

I will not post our parties here again. If you are interested in finding out more about us, I'd suggest you check out our website at www.hotflashdances.com. We hope to see everyone at future parties.

With best intentions,
Pauline Miriam
CEO, Hot Flash Dance Parties, L.L.C.
Parties from Seattle to San Diego!