addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"OUT & About" LGBT Social Activities Message Board › POSTPONED: LGBT Beach Party on Mission Bay - Sunday, July 29th

POSTPONED: LGBT Beach Party on Mission Bay - Sunday, July 29th

Melissa G.
user 11222920
San Diego, CA
PLEASE NOTE: This event has been postponed and will be rescheduled...

I just got notice that my sister is going into labor and I am on my way up to Seattle, last minute, to be with her and my brother as my niece is born. This is an important event for our family due to all the complications. I want to let you all know as soon as I found out. This event will be rescheduled. Please enjoy your Sunday.
Dede
user 27547592
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Good Luck!!!